Steam Next Fest is about to start and I have an update for the demo!
- Updated store assets. New jeans, yo!
- Rebalanced enemy stats: Less resistance, less damage, more fun.
- Rarity 1, 2, and 3 enemies were renamed to Magi, Archmagi, and Demigods.
- Gods and demigods no longer spawn in low-level worlds. Gotta protect the new player’s sanity!
- The odds of god being a world changed from 1 in 1000 rarity to 1 in 50. They actually exist now.
- Visual changes: Graphics are now smoother, moving away from a pixelated look.
- Character animations and visuals update.
- Weapon visual update. Loot is now +20% more colorful!
- There is now a chance to get higher rarity items from lower rarity sources. Big change!
- Slightly decreased the odds of generating silver instead of equipment. Literally more loot!
- Now selling higher rarity items gives more silver. As it should be.
- New level cap: 33, a.k.a. twin triad. Beyond the Gate is cool like that.
- Items now have “Quality” in their tooltips. Indicates how good the stat rolls on the item were.
- Quests! Basically achievements. Should help indicate what content the game has.
- Movement speed is increased again.
- Better item names. More of this to come.
- Weapons are now faster on average.
- Dozens of tiny fixes and improvements. …