A quick update on the development: The game is now content complete! That means all battles, cards, story events, and areas are done, and the release is finally on the horizon!
It took quite a bit longer to get here than expected, but that just means the game is higher quality than expected.
Anyway, the game will launch with 82 collectible cards and 114 battles.
There are even more cards if we count uncollectible cards like rituals and cards generated as an effect by other cards - up to 116.
All that took a while to implement.
Now that content is done I’m getting back to polishing - I have already done some of it before diverting all focus to content, which is why the demo is as good as it is.
Here are the majority of the tasks I’m planning to do:
- Fast mode (x2, x4 speed options) for combat.
- Fast travel & shadow beacon rework.
- Quest log.
- Enemy/rune information + Talisman display.
- Water graphical upgrades.
- Collection UI QoL improvements: Deck saving, collection sorting, card drag & drop.
- Combat graphical improvements.
- Card tooltip upgrade: Tooltip families - so it’s possible to view, e.g.: Fire Titan’s Searing Presence stats.
- Additional balancing and testing.
- Accessibility features, such as conjure hints.
I won’t dare to speculate how long this takes but hopefully release is close now.
I think that’s all there is to say at the moment, until next time!