This update adds an introduction cutscene and improves the available story quests.
- Improved Arrow Wall ability.
- Added the overworld system.
- Added Deserter Flat: An overworld area between Eastern Trilith and Moonrise Desert.
- Improved the start of the game: Fixed bugs, improved graphics.
- Gave interactive characters overhead icons.
- Archer’s equipment crate now contains an arc instead of a bow.
- Ria now moves to a more correct position when speaking with the player.
- Made minor improvements to quest’s dialogues.
- Replaced quest events with the new moment and encounter systems.
- The second rogue player meets is no longer aggressive.
- It will become aggressive if the player steals from the nearby crates. Stealing tutorial, kind of.
- Colored important parts of the quest log text.
- Fixed missing shadows and missing building tile inside 2nd Strategic Fortification.
- Reduced bow damage.
- Renamed “Gold” to “Guldens”. To not be confused with “Gold” as a material. Plus, more unique.
- Rogues now have 100 less health. To make it easier for the new players.
- Fixed bug: Having a full inventory will no longer destroy items inside loot containers.
- Reduced the amount of loot - the inventory won’t fill up as fast now. It really was a problem.
In the next update: Third story quest!