Old save files will not be loaded in this version. They are not lost - if you wish you can continue playing in the old version. Alternatively, you can try moving renaming the previous version savefile to save2.ini, this will make allow the new version to load it.
Added 6 new buttons to the Gate screen.
They have these functions:
- Locate your level world.
- Locate your level - 1 world.
- Locate your level + 1 world.
- Locate your level world with a short world code.
- Copy current world code to clipboard.
- Paste world code from clipboard.
- Default world scaling: Increased from max level 10 to max level 50.
- Caches are now more common.
- Now possible: Click to use the Gate while trading.
- Now possible: Click to trade with Tolabor while trading with Arie or vice versa.
- Now possible: Walk while trading. This cancels trading.
- Now possible: Click inventory and other UI buttons while trading. This cancels trading.
- No longer possible: Click on Vlac while trading.
- No longer possible: Open inventory and other UI pages while cutscenes and transitions are happening.
- Homeworld is now stable: It will be identical to all players and all versions.
- Overloading no longer kills instantly if health is above 50%.
- Fixed: Attacking while transitioning rooms causes a crash.
- Fixed: Dying does not close UI pages.
- Fixed: Enemies with “Discharges” start casting only after player approaches them.