The game should be less confusing for new players because the tutorial has been extended to include explanations for spaceship building, ability equipping, alloy container maintaining, and mission map.
There are also new options for map screen. It is now possible to skip a turn - which generates new missions - and to check in how many turns the Machines will move.
The big thing is the option to set level cap. That can be done on the class select screen before starting a new game. Level cap be set to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and unlimited. Level cap only works for that save and it cannot be changed.
- Improved class select interface.
- Fixed Almadi anode glitch.
- Demolisher achievement can now be achieved again.
- Shield generators now release mines.
- Shield generators can now be encountered outside tutorial.
- Fixed various phase break glitches.
- EMP Grenade now costs 5 ether to activate.
- Now it’s possible to pause tutorial.
- Possibly fixed invisible shield glitch.
Next update: Titan class!